P. Looije Verpakkingen B.V. (Looije) attaches great importance to careful and safe handling of privacy-sensitive information of its website visitors, candidates, employees and self-employed persons. Looije has therefore drawn up a privacy statement. This summary of information is a complete but concise representation of our privacy statement. Looije treats and secures the personal information entrusted to it with the utmost care. With this summary of our privacy statement, Looije gives you an insight into how Looije handles your personal data in situations arising in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (AVG).
2. who are we?
This privacy statement applies to: P. Looije Verpakkingen B.V. and P. Looije VP B.V. both located at 2676LT Maasdijk, Honderdland 177.
Looije is processing controller within the meaning of the AVG and thus has control over the processing of personal data and determines the purpose and means of processing.
Looije sometimes engages other companies to perform services for it. In these situations, Looije remains responsible for processing your personal data. With these companies, Looije makes contractual agreements on the handling of your personal data, so that your privacy remains guaranteed.
3. technical information
When you visit our website, the website automatically collects information about the (devices of) our visitors. Only the newsletter is stored in the mailing report. This includes, for example, information about which device the website is visited with, the IP address of your device, the IP address of your Internet Sevice Provider, the operating system you use, date and time of your visit, the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly, the pages you visited and the information you viewed on the website, the geo location where you are located and the material you send to and download from the website. We use this technical information to administer the website and improve the quality and effectiveness of our website.
Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel are used for this purpose.
5. when do we collect your personal data?
We are allowed to retain and process your data in the following cases:
- If you have given Looije permission to process your personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- If processing is necessary for the performance of an agreement to which you are a party, or to take measures at your request prior to the conclusion of an agreement;
- If processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation incumbent on Looije;
- If processing is necessary to protect your or others’ vital interests;
6. why do we collect your personal data?
Your personal data will be used to provide the best possible hr services offered to you, including staffing, secondment, personal development & employability and recruitment & selection.
Looije uses your data for the following purposes:
- Bringing together supply and demand in the labour market.
- Registering hours worked and processing them in our salary system.
- Entering into and maintaining an employee or personnel/mediation relationship with you and carrying out the relevant administration.
- Fulfil our reintegration obligations and comply with (the government-imposed purpose of) helping people with a large(er) distance to the labour market find work.
- To record an assignment with the client in an agreement with the client and to maintain and fulfil the agreement with the client.
For promoting your personal development and employability, including training, education and testing.
- For management purposes including management information, providing internal controls and corporate security and conducting audits and auditing.
- Quality purposes such as certification.
- To apply for subsidies, premium discounts etc.
- If we have entered into an employee or staffing/mediation relationship with you, for compliance with laws and regulations, including but not limited to identification, employment legislation, tax and social security legislation, combating fraud and national and international sanctions legislation.
7. what personal data do we collect from you?
If you are a job seeker, candidate, seconded employee, (temporary) employee, self-employed entrepreneur and/or business relation of Looije, Looije may process the personal data below. You are responsible for ensuring that the personal data you provide are correct and up to date.
- Name details, e-mail address, telephone number and other contact details
- Birth details, age, gender
- Curriculum vitae (CV), information on education, internships and work experience
- Availability and leave data
- Other data that are or may be important in the context of assessing the candidate’s suitability, e.g. references and certificates and data on work experience
Seconded, (temporary) employee and self-employed person
If you may start working/work/have worked for Looije or its clients, Looije may
process the following data:
- Name and address details, e-mail address, telephone number, bank and/or giro account number and other contact details;
- Birth data, age, gender;
- Curriculum vitae (CV), information about education, work placements and work experience;
- Data on availability and leave
Nationality, BSN & proof of identity (copy of identity document), any work permit;
- Data in the context of pre-employment screening
Data concerning the nature and content of previous job placements, as well as their termination;
- Other data that are or may be important in the context of assessing the candidate’s suitability, e.g. references and certificates and data on work experience;
- Other data related to personnel, salary and absence registration
8. third parties
Looije kan uw persoonsgegevens doorgeven aan andere entiteiten van Looije, haar opdrachtgevers, onderaannemers (bijvoorbeeld gegevensbewerkers) die namens Looije diensten verlenen of opdrachten uitvoeren, leveranciers, overheidsinstanties en andere zakelijke relaties. En in alle overige gevallen waarin wij hiertoe kunnen worden verplicht, bijvoorbeeld door een gerechtelijk bevel of een gerechtelijk vonnis.
De verstrekking van de persoonsgegevens geschiedt op basis van een gerechtvaardigd belang, wettelijke verplichting en/of ter uitvoering van de overeenkomst in overeenstemming met de doelen zoals genoemd bij “Waarom verzamelen wij uw persoonsgegevens?”.
9. your rights
We are committed to ensuring that you can easily exercise your rights regarding the processing of your personal data. You can contact us at any time at email@example.com or by letter: Honderdland 177, 2676LT Maasdijk with a request for:
- Inspection and/or modification of data (which data, why, storage period etc.)
- Restrict the processing of your data
- Right to transfer data (request readable data and transfer them to third parties)
- Right to be forgotten (deletion of all data or processing)
Procedure, response time and costs
We will try to process your requests as mentioned in this section as soon as possible, but at the latest within one month. We are obliged to verify your identity before your requests can be fulfilled. Your requests will in principle be processed electronically, unless this is not possible or you request otherwise. We will in principle not charge you for processing your aforementioned requests, unless your requests are excessive, manifestly unfounded or if you request additional copies when exercising the right of inspection.
10. data protection officer
Supervision of the application of and compliance with the privacy regulations at Looije is in the hands of the Data Protection Officer. The contact details of this are firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looije makes every effort to optimally secure your personal data against unlawful use. We do this by means of physical, administrative, organisational and technical measures. For example: only authorised persons have access to data. If and insofar as data are provided to data processors who provide services or carry out assignments on its behalf, [Name of sender] has agreed with them that they will also optimally secure the personal data.
Looije retains personal data no longer than necessary for the purpose of processing and in accordance with legal retention periods.
13. questions, comments, complaints or (suspected) data breach
If you have any questions, comments or complaints about Looije’s protection of your personal data, please contact us in writing or by e-mail at email@example.com. If you do not agree with Looije’s use of your personal data, you can also submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
14. data breach
If there is a (suspected) data breach, please report it immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looije reserves the right to amend or change this privacy statement. None of the provisions of the privacy statement is intended to create any obligation or agreement between Looije and a data subject.
16. other provisions
The provisions of this privacy statement and any disputes arising from them are governed by Dutch law